Ampeg BA-110 V2 40W 1x10 Bass Combo
The Ampeg BA-110 V2 delivers a completely redesigned bass amplifier combo when compared to the old BA-110. Loaded with a truck load of new features and boasting a full Ampeg legacy preamp and tone stack so you're covered for all manner of bass tone, whether Ampeg flavoured or otherwise. Plus their innovative "Bass Scrambler" overdrive function. The BA-110 V2 also features a modern flexible true 60-degree design so you can use it as a personal montor, pumping your sound direct to your ears with clarity and definition. Configured with an Ampeg custom designed 10" speaker, an easy access, front mounted, control panel, headphone out, and line in for MP, etc. with rugged built to last cabinet and all steel amp chassis.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 10" Ampeg Custom10 speaker
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers SVT grind Modern flexibility
- True 60 degree sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control Rugged portability
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design
- Weight: 15.4kg
No upgrades available
Everything you need for a small bass amp. Fantastic sound and enough features for a practice amp.
Lovely warm tones, plenty of punch for practice, nice size and solidly built. Perfect.
Great product. Great service. Will definitely be using GAK again!