ART PDB Passive DI Box
The PDBGäó Passive Direct Box is a rock solid, roadworthy DI for connection of the outputs of electronic musical instruments (or other audio sources) to the balanced inputs of mixer consoles and other balanced inputs.
The PDBGäó also allows connection of a music source to an instrument amplifier while simultaneously patching it to a mixer.
Electric guitar and bass pick up output signals - The high impedance signal from a guitar or bass guitar pickup is translated by the PDBGäó into a low impedance balanced signal required by mixing consoles.
Keyboards and line level signals - The PDBGäó automatically balances and matches the line level outputs of modern electronic keyboards. If you are using a multiple keyboard setup and your keyboards are all plugged into a single instrument amplifier, the PDBGäó can be used to replace individual direct boxes. Simply send the output of the instrument amplifier to the PDBGäó and then to the console (instead of a separate DI box for each keyboard).
DJ console output signals - DJ mixers often supply only an unbalanced GÇô10dB signal. The PDBGäó converts this signal to a balanced line level signal before it reaches the console, while providing a convenient method of connector transition with the capability to run long cables.
Speaker level signals - The PDB's ability to accept speaker level inputs from a power amplifier's output allows post-amplifier, post eq and effects signals to be fed directly to the console. In this manner, a particular effect or amplifier sound can be sent directly to the mix.
Direct Boxes Series Overview
ART passive direct boxes allow for the connection of a music source to an instrument amplifier, while simultaneously patching it to a mixer or other source. They automatically balance and match the line level outputs of guitars, basses, modern synths and electronic keyboards.
For stage and studio, ART direct boxes are rugged, durable processors that will get the job done right!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Connects electric instruments and other audio outputs to the balanced inputs of mixers
- Allows connection to an instrument amp while simultaneously patching it to a mixer
- Translates high-impedance signals from instruments into low-impedance balanced signals
- Automatically balances and matches line level outputs of keyboards
- Use for multiple keyboard setups-the PDB replaces individual direct boxes
- Accepts speaker level inputs from a power amp allowing post-amplifier, post-EQ, and effects signals to be fed directly to the console