ART Phantom I 48V Phantom Power Supply
Phantom Power Unit
Different condenser microphones specify different amounts of required phantom power. As a rule these ratings can range from 48 volts all the way down to 9 volts. Fortunately, there is some flexibility in terms of matching phantom voltage to your mic. A rough rule of thumb would be more is better.
For example, a 24-volt condenser mic will run perfectly on 48 volts. In fact, mics rated at as little as 9 volts can often operate on 48 volts, but you should check with the manufacturer first. Conversely, a mic will generally perform best driven by not less than its rated voltage so, for a 48V mic, you would obtain best results with 48 volts of phantom power. The Phantom I is a great choice for the above needs.
- Input Connectors XLR female
- Output Connectors XLR male
- Frequency Response 10Hz 25kHz
- Output Phantom Power 48V DC /- 2V
- Output Noise -115 dBV
- Current Drain 14mA
- Power 18V AC (Adapter included)
- Dimensions 5.25x2.75x1.75 inches (130mm x 74mm x 45mm)
- Weight 1.3 lbs. (315g)