ART SLA-2 Studio Power Amp
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Our latest amplifier offering stems from the success of our popular 100 watt SLA 1.For all of you "power" hungry audio enthusiests, we present to you the more powerful SLA-2. The SLA-2 is a studio linear power amp that delivers 200 watts of clean, clear power, and will help reproduce your mixes with near pinpoint accuracy inside a single rack space.
One of the top features on the SLA2 is ART's SmartFan technology. In addition to a standard cooling fan, the oversized convection heat sinks located on each side of the SLA 2 silently directs heatflow outside the chassis. What makes the SmartFan "smart"? It's temperture-controlled variable speed keeps the amp quiet and cool while performing at lower output. SmartFan kicks in only when the amp's heatload rises creating an "on demand" cooling system in warmer environments.
With the already stellar level of sound quality, the SLA-2's redesigned circuitry combined with the same straightforward user interface quickly and accurately packs the additional power punch you need.
We've also included a tamper proof faceplate for your fixed installations.
It's long list of useful features measure up to an incredible value. The SLA-2 is perfect for pro, project and home studios, and is a perfect compliment for passive studio monitors.. The combination of these two units allow project studios upgrade their existing set-up for monitoring recorded material.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Toroidal Transformer
- 200 watts per channel @ 8 Ohms
- 560 watts bridged mono @ 8 Ohms
- 10 Hz - 40 kHz within /- .5 dB
- XLR, Euroblock & 1/4" inputs
- Includes tamper-proof faceplate
- SmartFan Silent Cooling System
- Low Profile 1U Rack Mountable
- Extemely Low noise, Discrete Linear Design
- All Steel Chassis
- Bridged Output Power, 16 ohms
- Bridged Output Power, 8 ohms 560 watts MONO
- CMRR > 60dB (typical @ 1kHz)
- Dimensions 1.75"h x 19"w x 13.5"d
- Frequency Response 10Hz to 40kHz, /- .5dB
- Hum and Noise > 100dB below clipping
- Input Impedance 44k ohms (bal), 22k ohms (unbal)
- Input Sensitivity 1V for full power output
- Input/Output Connections IN: XLR, Euroblock (bal), 1/4" TRS (bal/unbal)
- Minimum Load Impedance, Mono
- Minimum Load Impedance, Stereo
- Power Requirements USA 120vac 60 Hz 1000 watts (max) 1000 watts (max)
- Slew Rate
- Stereo Output Power, 4 ohms 280 watts RMS per channel
- Stereo Output Power, 8 ohms 200 watts RMS per channel
- Total Harmonic Distortion > 0.05% (typical)
- Transformer Type Toroidal
- Weight 19.8 lbs (9 kg)