ART Tube MP Studio V3 Tube Mic Preamp
Single channel mic pre
The Tube MP Studio V3Gäó single channel mic pre features ART's new V3Gäó (Variable Valve Voicing) Technology -- found only in ART microphone preamplification systems.
V3Gäó provides optimized reference points to begin the recording process. The V3Gäó presets were created and fine-tuned by some of the industry's top studio and live-sound engineers, along with our veteran engineering department.
V3Gäó allows you to select between a multitude of preamp settings designed for guitars (electric and acoustic), keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more. V3Gäó gives you incredible presets for every instrument you record, so all your recordings will sound professional. Need to tweak the presets? Go right ahead -- hone your perfect tone! That's the power of V3Gäó.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Provides Superior Preamplification for: Microphones, Instruments and Line Level Sources
- V3™ - Variable Valve Voicing
- OPL™ - Output Protection Limiting
- Hand Selected 12AX7a Provides 70dB of Gain Smooth, Warm and Fat Sound Quality
- Variable Input and Output Gain Controls
- Excellent as a Tube DI
- XLR and 1/4" Inputs and Outputs 48 volts
- 48 Volts of Phantom Power
- Phase Reversal Switch
- Superior Sonic Performance to On-Board Preamps
- TEC-Award Nominated Design
- Portable, All Steel Construction
- 1 Year Warranty
No upgrades available
This is one of those things that "does exactly what it says on the tin" the numerous settings on the dial don't do a lot, but it's nice to be able to set up for the different input types in a few seconds. The sound is clean and easy to control, with the easy to see meter on the top. I bought it to feed into inserts on a mixer channel that has a failed pre amp, for this purpose it is perfect, I set it up next to the synth I'm using, and I can control the level from the unit. It's does what it says on the tin.
Very quiet, simple design. Sounds great!