Arturia KeyLab 49 Advanced Producer Pack
Arturia KeyLab 49 Advanced Producer Pack Overview By GAK.
The new Arturia KeyLab 49 Advanced Producer Packs are loaded with fantastic hardware and software for computer based music production. Included in the Arturia KeyLab 49 Advanced Producer pack is an Arturia KeyLab 49 controller keyboard, Bitwig Studio software for ultimate sequencing power and virtual instruments Arturia Mini V and Analog Lab. This is a complete solution giving you unbelievable control for production and sound design.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- KeyLabs are our professional-grade MIDI keyboards. It sets the standard in MIDI control - With 2 banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 faders, 10 assignable switches and 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads (except KeyLab 25), The KeyLab Series is perfect for studio and live use. Add to this the included Analog Lab software with an integrated user interface and over 5000 sounds from our V-Collection line of products, KeyLabs are more than controllers, they are instruments unto themselves.
- Ignite your creativity with the next generation of music software. - Bitwig recording and creation software combines the best of both worlds with professional time-based and loop-style recording. From sound design to music creation, Bitwig Studio eliminates creative boundaries to bring out the best of your musical ideas at every stage of production. Arrange, Mix, and Edit separately or all at once and customize your workflow to match any style. The time is now to get out of the loop and back in the groove. For Max OSX, Windows, and Linux
- Mini V will empower your music with the sound of the synth that changed everything. - Mini V is a recreation of the classic 1971 R.A. Moog Minimoog™ synthesizer, one of most iconic synthesizers of all time. The Mini V not only recreates the look and feel of the most legendary synthesizer, it does it with unparalleled sound quality. Created in partnership with Dr. Robert Moog himself, back in 2003, this plug-in has become a studio standard much like the original.
- Much more than MIDI - KeyLab 25, KeyLab 49, and KeyLab 61 all come complete with an all-new version of Arturia's Analog Lab synthesizer software solution. With all-important parameters pre-mapped to the MIDI keyboard controllers themselves, users have hands-on, instant control over the huge library of 5,000 presets by internationally renowned sound designers.
- Endless Combinations - Multi mode allows several sounds to be played simultaneously with the addition of effects, layer/split functions, and a Chord mode - perfect for getting the most out of those TAE® soft synths without having to delve deeper into sound design. And with 200 Multi patches conveniently organised by musical genre, inspiration and creativity are a given, thanks to Analog Lab!
- Whenever, wherever - 25, 49, or 61 keys; velocity sensitivity or velocity sensitivity and aftertouch; beat-making or breath control"¦ whatever your performance preference, there's a KeyLab MIDI keyboard controller to suit with Analog Lab to boot. Let your musical ideas flow forth with the greatest of ease with these superb-sounding software/hardware hybrid synthesis combos!
- Bitwig Studio is a next-generation software solution for music creation and performance to realize all of your musical ideas in every stage of production. From sound design to music creation, discover the new standard in customized workflow. Streamline your creative process and quickly take your music from ideas to complete songs, tracks and compositions.
- Dynamic Software Solution - From sound design to music creation, discover the new standard in customized workflow. Bitwig Studio inspires you to take greater control of your productions, giving you access to every aspect of your workflow as needed. Streamline your creative process and quickly take your music from ideas to complete songs, tracks and compositions. With Bitwig Studio, you're in command of a workflow that works best for you.
- Take the Control - Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once. Choose between several display profiles. Design your own sounds with dedicated container devices. Combine built-in instruments, effects, and VST plug-ins. Bitwig Studio's unified mapping system allows you to modulate any device or VST parameter using macro controls and modulator devices.
- Unlimited Creation - Explore a new world of creative possibilities, including audio and note expressions, histogram-based value editing, layered editing, extensive bounce-in-place functions, automatic slicing, smart controller integration, and the Open Controller Scripting API. Every feature in Bitwig Studio was developed by musicians, for musicians. Welcome to the next generation of music creation and performance software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- A good thing made better - The Mini V has kept all of the original characteristics of the award winning minimoog soft-synth. Powerful and rich bass, faithfully reproduced 'free-running' waveforms thanks to TAE® exclusive technology, added effects, an arpeggiator, an extra modulation oscillator and above all polyphony.
- A Sonic Expansion - The Mini V has an added advanced automation mode, allowing you to record realtime changes on up to four parameters of your choice. The new vocal filter expands sonic possibilities with a formant-analysis based effect: now you can make that Moog talk!
- The Producer Packs enable one passion while extending another. Classic studio lineage and balanced design with a streamlined connection to the fastest workflow available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux. The Producer Packs provide daily reminders of what music making should be. Take control and allow your creative impulses to go along for the ride. Doubters, prepare to be converted.