Arturia Oberheim SEM V
A giant has returned to life. Oberheim's legendary SEM - Synthesizer Expander Module - is back for the first time as a high-end software emulation powered by Arturia's exclusive TAE® technology.
Faithfully reproducing the warm Oberheim SEM tone, the Oberheim SEM V is also polyphonic, with a full array of innovative sonic features.
Favored by top artists and producers such as Goldfrapp, Herbie Hancock and even John Carpenter for its fatness and unique harmonic spectrum, the Oberheim sound is an absolute must have for your studio.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- MAIN FEATURES:
- All the original parameters of the Oberheim SEM : two oscillators, each offering sawtooth wave and variable-width pulse wave with PWM, sine wave LFO, 12dB/oct multi-mode Filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch, two ADS envelope generators.
- Added functionalities : New LFO, Noise, Sub oscillator, on board effects (overdrive, chorus and delay), Arpeggiator, Portamento.
- Polyphony and 8 Voice Multitimbrality
- New 8 Voice Programmer module
- Advanced Keyboard Follow module
- Modulation Matrix module
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 & 3, 64 bit & 32 bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats
- Compatible with Windows (XP/Vista/Seven 32 bit and 64 bit), Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel only)
- Version 1.1 FEATURES:
- Polyphony parameter to limit the polyphony of the plugin
- Faster preset management
- 20 new factory presets from Ian Boddy
- 21 new factory presets from Erik Norlander
- 35 new factory presets from Richard Courtel
- 11 new factory presets from Kevin Lamb
- 14 new factory presets from Drew Newmann
- "Forward Retrigg" mode for the 8-Voice Programmer (for easy use of sequences using the Arpeggiator)
- "Reassign" mode for the 8-Voice Programmer (like in the original one, the SEM V will first use the boards that are not gated in its voice assignment)
- Sustain pedal is now active on all systems
- Improved performances on all DAWs, notably Logic and ProTools