Ashdown RM-C210T-500-EVO Rootmaster 500W 2x10 Combo
The Ashdown Rootmaster EVO Series is the newest addition to their Rootmaster Series. Building on the legacy of the RM-MAG series G"ô a powerful line of 500 watt combo each loaded with tuned Ashdown White Line speakers. The whole Rootmaster line up gives you improved features and finish, coupled with a dramatic reduction in weight.
Rootmaster EVO combos are made from light-weight ply to cut down on weight without risk to the signature Ashdown sound. Ashdown Rootmaster EVO Combos employ the NEW Ashdown White Line speakers for a refined tone and can extended with the addition of an 8 ohm extension cabinet output to produce full power, making a truly versatile system.
Ashdown Rootmaster EVO combos now feature bar handles for ease of transport and finished in Buffalo Tolex with a Black cloth grill. These combos have a distinctive looks and quality finish that truly stand out from the crowd.
Tonally, the compact design maintains the low-end response with a more dynamic mid range. The addition of the tweeter provides extra high end and can be adjusted either to either hi, low or off depending on the player's preference.
The Rootmaster EVO series' pre amp now includes a passive and active input jack socket for use with high and low output instruments, this sets a clear signal path to the input control enabling you to fine tune your input level using the trademark Ashdown VU meter. With the signal at its optimal level, you then hit the rich features designed enhance your tone, such as the shape button, 5-band EQ and on-board compressor. The drive control, as always delivers a delectable valve emulated over-drive, whilst the sub harmonic controls add further fatness to your tone - both can be foot-switched via an FS 2 footswitch (sold separately).
Rootmaster EVO combos also feature an upgraded power section plus a handy mute button. What's even cooler is when switched to mute, the trademark Ashdown Engineering VU meter changes from orange to cool blue G"ô creating the perfect on stage mood lighting between sets.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power Output 500 Watts
- Power Handling 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Configuration 2 x 10
- Speaker Outputs 2 x Speakon
- Frequency Response -3dB at 17Hz and 30kHz
- High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass /-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid /-15dB @ 220Hz Middle /-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid /-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble /-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm) 488 x 462 x 335
- Weight (kg) 17kg