Aston Stealth Studio Condenser Microphone
The Aston Stealth is a revolutionary broadcast quality microphone for studio and stage, with 4 switchable voices delivering unparalleled performance in almost any situation. Stealth is the world’s first microphone with an autodetect function which senses 48V phantom power and automatically switches the mic to active mode. A built-in, high quality, Class A Mic Preamp dispenses with the need for an external gain lifting device in active mode. Stealth also features a unique Sorbothane internal shock mount system and Aston’s legendary build quality. With so many cutting edge features, and suitable for almost every conceivable application, we believe Stealth is the world’s most versatile microphone.
Stealth was developed in partnership with more than 90 top engineers, producers and artists on the Aston 33 development panel who participated in a series of blind listening tests designed to create the best possible sound. The resulting four voice settings, Vocal 1, Vocal 2, Guitar and Dark, offer an unprecedented variety of world class sounds to suit almost every application.
- Broadcast quality cardioid microphone for studio and stage
- 4 settings – 4 different voices – 4 discrete signal paths
- Works with and without 48V phantom power
- Autodetect function senses 48V and activates built in preamp
- Class A mic preamp built in - no external gain lifting device required
- Unique Sorbothane internal shock mount
- Excellent off axis (side) rejection
- Built-in purple LED phantom power indicator - switchable for stealth mode
- Aston’s legendary build quality
- Sound developed by 92 top engineers, producers and artists on the Aston 33 panel
- Supplied with quick release stand mount
Very pleased with this microphone. Out of the box it felt like I was recording in a properly treated room, even though I hadn’t done any acoustic treating ( I have now and it still sounds great). I’ve already been recommending this mic to friends.
Great mic very versatile
Good, solid versatile mic. Can be used with or without phantom power. Very good value.
Astonishing, especially for the price, but even without that consideration it’s a brilliant mic.
Top notch microphone and made in the uk great stuff