Audio-Technica AT4033A Condenser Microphone
Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The side-address Audio Technica AT4033aSM offers low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals. A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio classic. The Audio Technica AT4033aSM's 80Hz high-pass filter easily switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that diminishes ambient noise and popping with closely-miked vocals.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this versatile pro-audio classic
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm undergoes a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
This microphone was recommended to me by a recording engineer and it’s great. I’ve only had it a few days but so far I’ve achieved excellent results for vocals.