Audio-Technica AT-One Beltpack System (ATW-11F)
Introducing the Audio-Technica AT-One Beltpack System, Audio-Technica's entry level UHF wireless system.
With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion.
AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The AT-One's frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group.
- The ATW-11F comes equipped with a sturdy, discreetly designed beltpack, providing 10mW RF output power, damping switch and a battery life of 10 hours.
- 2 x 4 Channel Frequency Plan
- Clear Receiver Display
- Rack-Mountable Design
- Intuitive Receiver and Transmitter Controls
- RF Indicator Light
- Sturdy But Stylish Build Quality
- Frequency range: 824 - 831 MHz, 863-865 MHz
- Modulation mode: FM
- Number of frequencies: 2x 4-frequencies
- Operating range: 60m, typical
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency stability: /- 0.005%, Phase lock loop frequency control
- Receiving system: Antenna switching diversity
- Image rejection: 55dB minimum
- Dynamic range: HH: 108 dB, BP 103 dB (@ max deviation)
- Sensitivity: 10dBÂµV (S/N 60dB @ 20 kHz deviation)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% - 20 kHz deviation @ 1 kHz
- Level control: Mic / Line (0 / -20dB)
- Antenna Input: BNC type, 50O - BIAS voltage 12V DC 100mA each
- Audio Output: Unbalanced -2dBV, Balanced 4dBV
- Output connectors: Unbalanced: 6.3 mm mono jack, Balanced: XLRM-type
- Dimensions: 200 mm x 42 mm x 122 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 418 g without accessories
- Accessories included: AC Adapter, Antennas, Rack mount adapter
- Optional System Accessory: AT8677 Dual rack mount kit