Audio-Technica ATW-T1006 Boundary Microphone Wireless Transmitter
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
A perfect fit for conference rooms and other meeting spaces, the ATW-T1006 System 10 Boundary Microphone/Transmitter pairs with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver to provide rock-solid, 2.4 GHz wireless performance with clear, natural sound quality. This cardioid condenser boundary mic is equipped with a touch-sensitive user switch that can toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button. Two red/green LEDs GÇô one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear GÇô indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status.
The mic also offers three levels of input gain (-6 dB, 0 dB and +6 dB), which can be selected via a switch on the bottom of the unit. Another switch engages the low-cut filter. The 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides nine hours of use on a full charge and is easily recharged with the included USB charging cable.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Cardioid condenser boundary microphone/transmitter pairs with any System 10 or System 10 PRO digital wireless receiver
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- User switch can be set to toggle between talk and mute modes, or function as a press-to-talk or press-to-mute button
- Gain Control switch allows selection of three input gain levels: -6 dB (for loudest voices), 0 dB and 6 dB (for softest voices)
- Two red/green LEDs - one visible from the front of the unit, the other from the rear - indicate toggle/talk/mute mode, battery level, and charging status
- Switchable low-cut filter
- System ID Display located on bottom of unit
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB SPL
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 5V DC 0.5A switched mode external USB-type power supply
- Battery: 3.7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery Life: 9 hours
- Charging Time: Approx. 4.5 hours (for 0-100% charge)
- Switches: Touch-sensitive, capacitive-type user switch function: toggle (talk on power up), momentary on, momentary off; Low-cut filter: flat, roll-off; Gain: -6 dB, 0 dB, 6 dB Dimensions: 96.8 mm (3.81") W Ã— 38.0 mm (1.50") H Ã— 122.8 mm (4.83") D
- Net Weight: 415 g (14.6 oz)
- Accessories Included: AC Adaptor (USB-type), USB charging cable