Audio-Technica MB1k Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Handheld Unidirectional Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Cable
A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k/c is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone.The microphone features Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLockGäó switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
It is also available without a cable as MB 1k; and in the stage-ready MB 1k/pack along with a durable tripod microphone stand that folds for easy transport, a professional Quiet-FlexGäó stand clamp for flexible positioning, and a heavy-duty 20' XLR-type cable.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- 5-year microphone warranty
No upgrades available