Avid Mbox Pro with Pro Tools 11
What is Mbox Pro + Pro Tools?
Mbox Pro is a professional-grade, high-performance audio interface that enables you to capture and create music and audio in the highest quality. The Mbox Pro + Pro Tools hardware/software bundle offers incredible value, giving you the best of both worlds'industry-standard Pro Tools software to compose, record, edit, and mix, and a desktop hardware interface that delivers best-in-class sound quality and performance. Get everything you need to create high-resolution music and sound for picture on your Mac or PC.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Whether you work solo or collaborate with others, you'll sound better than ever with the newly re-architected Mbox Pro audio and MIDI computer recording interface.
- Get best-in-class sound quality and performance with professional-grade circuitry and premium audio conversion.
- And capture and mix studio-quality sessions, with up to 24-bit/192 kHz audio resolution.
- Compose, record, edit, sequence, and mix with ease using the world's most popular, most advanced music creation and audio production platform (learn more about Pro Tools).
- Have the flexibility to use Pro Tools software with your Mbox Pro or completely standalone
- Develop bigger, more complex productions with up to 96 simultaneous stereo audio tracks
- Create rich-sounding mixes with epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects
- Get inspired and polish mixes with over 75 professional sound-processing plug-ins, virtual instruments, and effects included
- Compose music quickly and easily with full MIDI and score notation tools
- Adjust tempo, pitch, and time on the fly with Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch
- Collaborate with other Pro Tools users directly, or with other audio/video software users using OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange
- Expand your creative palette with AAX plug-ins from Avid and others
- Work on a Mac or Windows
- Get the flexibility to work in more ways than ever. Use Pro Tools with Mbox Pro for maximum speed and creativity and get total session compatibility with Pro Tools studios worldwide. Or unleash your studio and use Pro Tools standalone for complete on-the-go creation.
- What's more, you can even use Mbox Pro with other Core Audio- and ASIO-compatible software such as Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and more.
- Get best-in-class audio quality, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible latency in everything you do with Mbox Pro, featuring professional-grade converters, advanced recording technology, and a premium analog signal path.
- Because Mbox Pro tightly integrates with Pro Tools, you have a system that's fast enough to keep up with your creativity.
- And with our stringent testing standards, you're assured of rock-solid performance in even the most demanding environments.
- Because you can work with up to eight inputs and eight outputs simultaneously, Pro Tools Mbox Pro is ideal for recording yourself and a small band or ensemble. Connect mics, instruments, line- level equipment, MIDI gear, and digital devices to the wide array of analog and digital I/O. You can also add your favorite outboard signal processors to your mixes using the four insert jacks, attach a footswitch to control punch ins/outs, and maintain perfect sync with other digital devices through Word Clock I/O.
- Mbox Pro comes packed with advanced features, making it even easier to get great results. Instantly perform Pro Tools commands right from the interface-like tap session tempo, start/stop record, and create a new track-with the customizable multi-function button. Tune your guitar, bass, and other instruments using the integrated guitar tuner. Prevent distortion when tracking louder sources using the same professional-grade soft-clip limiter found in our Pro Tools HD Series interfaces. And set up more pleasing cue mixes with reverb using the onboard DSP.
- 8 x 8 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 4 mic inputs (2 XLR mic/DI combo and 2 XLR) with professional-grade mic preamps and 48V phantom power and high pass filters
- 4 1/4" TRS line-level inputs
- 2 unbalanced 1/4" Alt line-level inputs (2 RCA, 1 stereo mini 1/8")
- 6 balanced 1/4" TRS line-level outputs
- 2 1/4" stereo headphone outputs with discrete volume controls
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
- Word Clock I/O
- Monitor control section with Mono, Mute, Dim, Alt Source, and Speaker A/B/C switching controls
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Fast and easy desktop connectivity throughout FireWire
- Connect up to three pairs of speakers for A/B monitoring