Behringer B2030A Truth Active Studio Monitor
Behringer Truth B2030A Product Overview by GAK
The B2030A Active Studio Monitor from Behringer delivers accurate audio reproduction, with powerful lows and crystal clear highs.
Onboard you will find a 6.75" long throw woofer combined with a 0.75" ferrofluid-cooled tweeter and despite its size, the monitor can still achieve a peak output level in excess of 113 dB SPL.
The B2030A is the perfect studio monitor if you're looking for a new mixing, mastering and playback solution.
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer Truth B2030A monitor has all of the great features of an active TRUTH monitor packed in a compact cabinet! It's a high-resolution, active 2-way reference studio monitor that is perfect for nearfield monitoring applications: from small mixing environments to multi-channel surround setups. Despite its small size, the TRUTH B2030A can achieve a peak output level in excess of 113 dB SPL. Powered by separate 75- and 35-Watt built-in amplifiers with an active crossover, these monitors provide ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz.
A long-throw 6 3/4 inch woofer with a special polypropylene diaphragm delivers smooth, deep bass, while an extremely high-resolution HF driver delivers highs that are crystal-clear and full of detail. The unique BEHRINGER wave guide and the extremely low-distortion crossover network produce an absolutely linear phase response with excellent sound dispersion and stereo imaging. The B2030 A is equipped with servo balanced inputs on XLR and 1/4 inch jack TRS connectors to handle a variety of audio sources.
Thanks to its compact size and magnetic shielding, the TRUTH B2030A can be placed near video monitors, computer displays or digital audio workstations. The B2030As are supplied with individual measurement diagrams.
- Powerful, active 2-way reference Truth studio monitors, perfect for nearfield monitoring applications from small mixing environments to multi-channel surround setups
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 75 and 35 Watt power amps with enormous power reserve
- Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 6 3/4 inch woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large sweet spot owing to the unique Behringer wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Delivered as matched pairs with individual frequency diagrams
- Low-vibration and environment-friendly E1 MDF cabinet
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and 1/4 inch jack TRS connectors
- Dimensions - H x W x D 12 1/2" (317 mm) x 8 2/5" (214 mm) x 8 1/3" (211 mm)
- Weight - 9 7/8 kg (21 2/3 lbs)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year