Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
Behringer Studio Condenser Microphone C-1 Product Overview by GAK
The C-1 from Behringer is a condenser microphone designed to provide you with accurate audio recording thanks to its fantastic cardioid pickup pattern. The Ultra-low noise technology only enhances the C-1's ability to make top quality recordings.
Known for their rugged, well designed products, Behringer have used that same design expertise to craft the C-1. The microphone is able to withstand the wear and tear of heavy touring.
The microphone also comes complete with a swivel stand mount and an excellent transport case.
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer C-1 is a professional and super-affordable large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern.
It provides all the performance you would expect from a top-notch professional condenser microphone: exceptionally flat frequency response, ultra low-noise transformer less FET input circuitry and incredible audio transparency.
With its high-quality transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the C-1is very neutral-sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission. It also offers a phantom power LED indicator and a swivel stand mount. Whether miking acoustic or electric instruments or using it for vocals or drums, the Behringer C-1 is an excellent choice for both live and studio applications.
- Professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Ultra-rugged construction with die-cast body
- Swivel stand mount and carrying case included
Great mic for studio. Good range of frequencies. Better than some I paid much more money for. Tough casing so should be pretty durable. Beringer are always decent quality and very competitively priced.
Great little mics for home and studios - great in live recording and theatre recording sessions as they are robust and , frankly, cheap to replace. You'd get a better sound from an expensive Mic for sure... but we're not all at Abbey Road. These mics produce a warm, rich sound for vocals and acoustic instruments.