Behringer Deepmind 6 Analogue Synthesizer
Behringer Deepmind 6 Synthesizer Product Overview by GAK
The Deepmind 6 is a powerful polyphonic analog synthesizer from Behringer.
The units 6-voice, mono-timbral setup gives you the ability to create full and varying sounds in a flash. Onboard you will also find four FX engines designed by TC Electronic, Midas and Klark Teknik.
You will also find 30 algorithms on the unit, ranging from delays, to phasers to reverbs and everything in-between.
The Deepmind 6 retains almost all of the features of the original Deepmind (minus the Wi-Fi capability) but boxes it in a much smaller unit, perfect for both live performance and studio use.
Behringer Product Overview
With the creation of DEEPMIND 6, the ultimate true analog, 6-voice polyphonic synthesizer is finally a reality. DEEPMIND 6 allows you to conjure up virtually any sound you can imagine with unparalleled finesse and ease. Thanks to its 4 FX engines, dual analog OSCs and LFOs per voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix and onboard 32-Step Control Sequencer, the DEEPMIND 6 gives you complete control over your soundscape. Plus, DEEPMIND 6 features comprehensive remote control via iPad*/PC/Mac and selected Android* Apps over USB or MIDI – for a custom-tailored workflow that lets your creative spirit soar to new heights.
The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s and '80s are etched in the annals of progressive rock and pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word. DEEPMIND 6’s pure analog signal path with legendary IR3109-style VCFs, stereo VCAs, and 12-voice polyphony lets you recreate all that magic or design the powerful, original sounds that just might make you a legend in your own right.
We also included 4 simultaneous FX engines with over 33 world-class TC ELECTRONIC, MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK algorithms – including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Multiband Distortion, and many more. Custom-designed and physically modeled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, DEEPMIND 6’s FX were essentially “rebuilt” in the digital domain – and put right at your fingertips. All effects run inside the low-latency environment of the DEEPMIND 6, ensuring flawless performance and flexible routing.
TC ELECTRONIC is synonymous with some of the best sounding reverbs found anywhere. The TC DEEP REVERB provides 9 iconic reverb modes you know and love in tone effect that sounds insanely good. It’s amazing that just 4 controls (Decay, Tone and PreDelay) provide such a wide range of tonal options – bright and springy, warm and bouncy, or gigantic dark reflections. All that – and then some!
The Lexicon 480L* has been recognized as the gold standard of digital reverb, and we have included five of the finest reverb models: HALL, AMBIENT, RICH PLATE, ROOM and RICH CHAMBER. These models precisely capture all nuances based on our “True Physical Modeling” and our algorithms even incorporate the unit’s AD/DA gain stepping converters – nailing the entire analog and digital circuit paths, right down to the last detail. (Inspired by Lexicon 480L*)
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 6 true analog voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC ELECTRONIC and KLARK TEKNIK FX with over 30 algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay and multi-band Distortion
- 6 voices with 2 OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations including effects parameters
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full remote control via iPad*/PC/Mac* and selected Android* App over USB or MIDI for extended parameter control
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity and after-touch
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCF and VCA designs
- OSC 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation
- Selectable dual slope 12/24 dB analog low pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
- Envelope faders seamlessly transform individual envelope segments between linear, exponential and reverse exponential curves
- Powerful unison and poly modes with detune, pan spread and drift parameters featuring up to 6 voices per note
- Global noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Incredible polyphonic portamento with flexible fixed rate, fixed time and exponential pitch glide modes
- Sophisticated arpeggiator with tap tempo button and user configurable pattern modes
- Chord and PolyChord memories enable polyphonic performances from monophonic playing styles
- True bypass mode for pure and high-integrity analog tone
- Global variable 6 dB high pass filter with powerful bass boost switch
- 26 sliders and one switch per function give direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Spring-loaded pitch and assignable modulation wheels provide total hands-on performance
- LCD Display with encoder, navigation switches and data value slider for rapid menu parameter editing and program selection
- 1024 user program memories with “compare and match” feature to quickly match all analog controls to values stored in program
- Fully servo-balanced stereo outputs for highest signal integrity
- CV/pedal input for connection to modular systems
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation (including NRPN/CC control of all parameters and bulk load/save)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
No upgrades available