Behringer VS1220F EuroLive Passive PA Stage Monitor
Behringer EuroLive VS1220F Product Overview by GAK
An excellent floor monitor from Behringer, the VS1220F provides 600 watts of peak power alongside handling at 8 ohms.
Onboard you will find a 12" long-excursion driver which provides you with deep, deep bass! The units onboard electro-dynamic drivers make sure that the higher frequencies are also catered for.
Just like other Behringer products, the VS12220F benefits from extremely rugged construction, perfect for taking on the road with you.
Behringer Product OverviewThe EUROLIVE VS1220F floor monitor is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – 600-Watt power handling capacity, more features and absolutely more affordable! And thanks to the extremely powerful, long-excursion 12" Low-Frequency (LF) driver and dual electro-dynamic High-Frequency (HF) driver – the VS1220F arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box. The VS1220F is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in loudspeakers.
Our LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER floor monitor, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The EUROLIVE VS1220F cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. The EUROLIVE VS1220F’s dual electro-dynamic drivers provide natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 80° x 40° sound dispersion pattern – thanks to its custom-designed, elliptical wave guide.
Big here, small there, lots of this, just a touch of that – we all have our own personal preferences, but the VS1220F puts it all in a convenient, easy to carry package – and really packs a massive punch with power handling up to 600 Watts. Recessed and ergonomically-designed handles make them easy to lift and transport – and the great-sound VS1220F is supremely affordable.
- High-performance 600-Watt 2-way floor monitor (150 Watts Continuous / 600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Elliptical wave guide design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Wedge shaped enclosure for perfectly aligned "sweet spot"
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional 1/4'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life