Behringer iNuke NU4-6000 Power Amplifier
Behringer iNuke NU4-6000 Product Overview by GAK
The iNUKE NU4-6000 is a 6000 watt, lightweight power amplifier from Behringer.
Designed to be able to handle high levels of power, the iNuke is much more efficient than other power amplifiers on the marker. The "Zero Attach" limiters prevent the risk of overloading due to the unrivalled overload protection.
You will also find Behringer's pro grade Class-D technology, combined with the units switch mode, there is no reason you should be choosing any other power amplifier.
Behringer Product Overview
The 4-channel iNUKE NU4-6000 power amplifier packs 6,000 Watts (4 x 1,600 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 3,000 Watts @ 4 Ohms) into exceptionally lightweight (12 lbs/5.5 kg) and rack mountable packages. Now you can run your stereo full-range mains plus two separate monitor mixes with this one exceptionally lightweight, rack mountable powerhouse. Or, you may want to operate your subwoofers in Bridge mode (3,000 Watts) and run you mid/high packs in mono Bi-amp mode (2 x 1,500 Watts).
The highly versatile iNUKE NU4-6000 gives you options, and lots of them. And because the NU4-6000 is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to our “Zero-Attack” limiters, which offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection, you can run the NU4-6000 full-out for hours on-end. Our revolutionary high density Class-D technology, combined with ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supplies, ensures this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
- Superb transient response - We spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
- When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with our state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
- Sublimely simple operation - The front panel controls and indicators provide your system's vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
- The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the NU4-6000 compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you'll find the switches that enable the NU4-6000 to work in quad mono, dual stereo, or dual mono bridge mode. A built-in Crossover switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channeled to full range loudspeakers.
- 4 Times the Value - Sporting not just one, but four 1500-Watt Class-D amplifiers in a single lightweight rack-mountable housing, an equally lightweight price tag, plus all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for, the BEHRINGER iNUKE NU4-6000 is the real deal! Designed to handle the most demanding audio applications, we back it with the best warranty program in the industry. Check one out today at your authorized dealer and experience the power of iNUKE.
- Delivers 4 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany