Behringer Eurolight LC2412
Average rating / 5
GET IT TOMORROW LEFT
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS
5-STAR RATING OUR CUSTOMERS
Behringer Product OverviewThe EUROLIGHT LC2412 is a professional 24-channel DMX lighting console with 24 preset channels assignable to 512 DMX channels. 120 scenes are storable in 10 banks, and there is an integrated chaser with up to 650 steps that features sync-to-bass beat, plus a frequency-dependent sound-to-light function. Crossfade time is freely selectable, allowing for super-smooth scene fades, and there are two additional, multi-functional channels for special effects (e.g. fog machine, colour changer etc.). Designed to provide multi-level control of a wide range of dimmer packs and special effects lighting components, the EUROLIGHT LC2412 provides universal control of all DMX-compatible systems – at a price bound to light up the eyes of even the most budget-concious stage manager!
The LC2412 controller puts out lighting control signals based on the DMX standard, which is a protocol developed to overcome the inconsistencies in non-standardized or proprietary lighting systems. The incredible EUROLIGHT LC2412 works with our own LD6230 Dimmer Pack (not included), as well as a wide variety of other industry-approved DMX devices.
You get ultra-flexible fading functions for manual and automatic operation and intuitive solo and channel fl ash functions. Our extremely effective preview function allows “hidden” memory and chaser checks – even during live performances. The LC2412 also features dimmer control via DMX or analog output (0/+10 V) plus a MIDI interface for cascading of two LC2412s (master/slave setup), and a PCMCIA card slot for storing of up to 25 complete settings (PCMCIA card not included). For added comfort, there are illuminated display/controls and BNC lamp socket for easy operation in dark stage environments.
The EUROLIGHT LC2412 features extremely rugged construction, with a steel chassis designed to ensure long life – even under the most demanding conditions. A rack-mounting kit for installation in standard 19" racks is included, and the LC2412 is manufactured under an ISO9000 certified management system – a testament to our pursuit of the ultimate in quality management and performance. See your local BEHRINGER dealer about the ultra-affordable EUROLIGHT LC2412, or place your order online today – and take your stage lighting to the next level!
- 24 preset channels, assignable to 512 DMX channels
- Up to 3 DMX channels can be controlled per preset channel
- 120 scenes storable in 10 banks
- Integrated chaser with up to 650 steps featuring sync-to-bass beat
- Frequency-dependent sound-to-light function
- Crossfade time freely selectable for super-smooth scene fades
- Two additional, multi-functional channels for special effects (e.g. fog machine, color changer)
- Ultra-flexible fading functions for manual and automatic operation
- Intuitive solo & channel flash functions
- Extremely effective preview function allows "hidden" memory and chaser checks even during live Performances
- Dimmer control via DMX or analog output (0/ 10 V)
- MIDI interface for cascading of two LC2412s (master/slave setup)
- PCMCIA card slot for storing of up to 25 complete settings (PCMCIA card not supplied)
- lluminated display/controls and BNC lamp socket for easy operation in dark stage environments
- Extremely rugged steel construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions