Behringer MicroMon MA400
Behringer MicroMon MA400 Product Overview by GAK
An excellent personal monitor mixer from Behringer, the MicroMon MA400 allows performs to adjust the levels of their own personal monitor.
On the unit you will find flexible Mic In and Mic Thru connectors, a Ground Lift switch alongside a stereo monitor input and monitor level controls.
Pocket sized and with a great price point to match.
Behringer Product Overview
The ultra-compact MICROMON MA400 is the ideal personal monitor mixer for the performer who is always asking for “more me.” Featuring a flexible Mic In and Mic Thru connectors and Ground Lift switch, as well as stereo Monitor input with a dedicated Monitor Level control and Mono/Stereo switch, the MA400 has everything you need to satisfy even the most-demanding performer on stage.
The MA400 features XLR Thru jacks and provides superb noise-free operation. Just connect to the Mic Input and send a line from the Mic Thru to your main mixer. You can even use studio-grade condenser mics, as the MA400 will pass +48 V phantom power, if your mixer is so equipped. The Phones jacks accept both ¼ " and 1⁄8" headphone and earbud connections, making the MA400 ideal for hardwired IEM (in-ear-monitor) applications, such as singing drummers and keyboardists. The MA400 comes with a dedicated 12 V DC power supply and an LED to indicate when it is powered up.
Capable of either stereo or mono operation, the MA400 is a powerful little mixer that allows you to control two independent sources, such as a microphone and the monitor feed from your main mixer. Simply adjust the MA400‘s Monitor Level control.
The MA400 is an ideal cure for the “more me” syndrome – both onstage and in the studio. With its flexible routing options and a high-powered headphone output – the MA400 makes an excellent studio tool. Small enough to fit in your pocket with a price tag to match!
- * Ultra-compact monitor headphone amplifier for studio and stage applications
- * Personal 'more me' mixer -- mix a mic and a monitor signal and hear them via headphones
- * Flexible Mic In and Mic Through XLR connectors with Ground Lift switch
- * Stereo Monitor input with dedicated Monitor Level control and Mono/Stereo switch
- * High-power headphone output on 1/4' and 1/8' jack connectors
- * DC 12-Volt adapter included
- * High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life