Behringer Neutron Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesizer
Behringer Neutron Product Overview by GAK
A paraphonic semi-modular synthesizer from Behringer, the Neutron features fully analogue circuitry. Onboard you will find dual 3340 analogue oscillators, giving you a wide sonic range for a huge amount of sound design capabilities.
By utilising the units Paraphonic mode, you're able to control both oscillators completely independently. This versatile feature allows for deeper control of your synth, ideal for live performances when you can make changes on the fly.
Another impressive feature of the Neutron is its onboard analogue delay, based on classic Bucket Bridge Delay technology. That's not the only effect on the unit though, there's also an Overdrive circuit that gives you beautiful analogue warmth.
In total, you will find 36 controls and 7 buttons on the Neutron. The 32 in / 24 out jack matrix for an incredible amount of patching options, allowing you to get hands-on with the synths parameters.
On the back of the
- Paraphonic synthesizer with authentic dual 3340 analogue oscillators
- Semi-modular architecture with default routings
- Paraphonic mode allows both oscillators to be independently controlled
- Self-oscillating, multi-mode VCF with dual outputs (low pass and high pass)
- Multiple stage analogue delay based on BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
- 32 in / 24 out jack matrix for an incredible amount of patching options