Behringer TU300 Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Behringer Chromatic Tuner Product Overview by GAK
The TU300 Chromatic Tuner from Behringer is a quick and easy tuner providing you with the most convenient of tuning opportunities.
The tuner features 7 different tuning modes including; Regular, Flat and Chromatic.
Onboard you will also find an LED display and an 11 point stream meter.
Behringer Product Overview
The TU300 stomp box offers you a quick and easy way to tune your guitar. It gives you comprehensive tuning capabilities when you're on stage or in the studio.
This tuner gives you 7 different tuning modes including Regular, Flat, Double Flat and Chromatic mode. The TU300 features a precise single-digit LED display and 11-point Stream Meter which ensure accurate tuning.
A cool blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check plus a first-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode are included. The TU300 runs on a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included).
- Gives you 7 different tuning modes including Regular, Flat, Double Flat and Chromatic mode
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head-to-head with leading products on the market*
- Precise 7-segment LED and 11-point Stream Meter guarantee accurate tuning
- Reference tone adjustable from 438 Hz to 447 Hz
- Mute/bypass function for silent tuning
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany