Behringer U-Phoria UMC22
Behringer Product Overview
When it’s time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get – and you need one you can count on. That’s why we’re kicking it up a notch with the amazing UMC22, an ultra-compact 2 x 2, 48 kHz USB audio interface with a professional-grade MIDAS-designed Mic Preamp, combination XLR/ TRS input for your vocal and direct instrument input (no DI required) and an additional ¼ " Instrument Input. The rich feature-set, which also boasts a powerful Phones Output for the Direct Monitoring of your session, plus 2 Outputs and USB-supplied power – makes the UMC22 the best, and most-portable recording interface in its class.
When those creative juices start flowing, you need a fast and easy way to get those musical ideas into your Mac or Windows computer – that’s where the UMC22 comes in. Just plug in a microphone, instrument or line level sources to the combination XLR/TRS input and additional ¼ " input for the ultimate in studio flexibility. The easy-to-use UMC22 is ready whenever you are, ensuring an ultra-clean pathway to your computer’s hard drive for stunningly-professional results – the perfect solution for the solo musician wanting to capture that next big hit!
The ultra-compact UMC22 is totally compatible with virtually all popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc., so you can record tracks directly into you favourite computer-based DAW – and mix and master to your heart’s content.
- When it's time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get, and you need one you can count on. That's why we're kicking it up a notch with our new U-PHORIA Series USBAudio Interfaces. With 4 unique models to choose from, the U-PHORIA Series has the ideal interface to make your recording experience legendary.
- MIDAS-Design Preamps - Renowned for their mastery of digital console design, our sister company MIDAS developed the world-class preamps for the UMC204, UMC202 and UMC22 interfaces-and thanks to the available 48 V phantom power, you can even use professional-grade studio condenser mics to create outstanding tracks.
- 96 kHz Precision - You take your tracks seriously, and the U-PHORIA Series respects that, providing your choice of 96 kHz resolution (UMC204/UMC202), or 48 kHz resolution converters (UMC22/UM2), depending on your application. Both sampling rates offer better than CD recording quality for professional results.
- Convenient Monitoring - All U-PHORIA models provide powerful phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select, Status, Signal and Clip LEDs, and are powered via your computer's USB port so they're ready to go wherever you go. Plus we provide free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument / effect plug-ins-just a download away at behringer.com.
- Compose. Record. Mix. Share - TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we're including it free of charge with select BEHRINGER products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you've seen before, putting everything you'll need on your desktop, on a single-screen - without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn't limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer's processing power. Recording and editing couldn't be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other "Tracktioneers" so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters - Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- State-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifier with 48 V phantom power
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany