Ultralink ULM202USB Wireless Mic System
Behringer Ultralink ULM202USB Product Overview by GAK
The ULM202USB is a Wireless Mic system from Behringer that includes two ULM200M handheld microphones and a ULM200D dual mode USB receiver.
The ULM200M mic's are fitted with a built-in transmitter with license-free 2.4 GHz range.
The USB receiver makes it possible to record audio straight into your DAW of choice.
Behringer Product Overview
Once again we broke the affordability barrier – with our new ULTRALINK ULM202USB Wireless Microphone System. Now you are free to work the room to your heart’s content, without the hassle and restriction of cables underfoot. Highest-quality sound is provided by the 2 dynamic hand-held mics thanks to their built-in transmitter, which operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz range. The dedicated ULM receiver not only connects to your PC/Mac computer’s USB port for recording directly into your favorite DAW application, but also works with a wide range of BEHRINGER “Wireless-Ready” mixers and powered speakers – for the ultimate in versatility.
Our state-of-the-art transmitters and receivers operate in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which is well out of the way of TV stations and cell phone towers, two of the main culprits that wreak havoc in the wireless zone. And because it is digitally encrypted, your signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality, without the random artifacts that often plague other wireless systems.
Replacing batteries in wireless mics can get expensive really fast – and having them die in the middle of your set can be a real showstopper! That’s why we devoted extra time in developing the ULM202USB to ensure that battery life was extended as much as possible. You get an honest 30 hours performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are available virtually anywhere on the planet.
We wanted the ULM202USB to be ultra-easy to operate, so we gave each mic easy-to-understand and operate Volume buttons right on the microphone body. And should you accidentally wander into the “Feedback Zone”, we included a handy Panic Mute function that engages when you press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Package of 2 ULM200M handheld microphones and ULM200D dual-mode USB receiver
- High-quality microphone capsule for dedicated vocal applications
- Ultra-compact USB receiver with dual mode analog/digital audio interface
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity offers superior sound quality
- Maximum range 120 m
- Automatic pairing for easy and intuitive setup
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphone
- Panic mute feature on microphone
- Receiver powered via USB interface
- Auto-sensing of analog or USB digital audio connection
- 2.4 GHz ISM band operation allows license-free use on a worldwide basis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany