Behringer Ultra Octaver UO300
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Behringer Ultra Octaver UO300 Product Overview by GAK
A 3 mode octaver pedal from Behringer, the UO300 works by adding 2 additional octaves to your guitar tone.
Onboard you will find a dedicated volume control for each octave, helping you to sculpt the tone to your specifics.
The UO300 pedal features an on and off switch to maintain signal integrity and can be powered via a 9-volt battery or Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (sold separately), depending on your requirements.
Behringer Product Overview
It is widely known that there is great strength in numbers. The ULTRA OCTAVER UO300 underpins your sound with added muscle, generating notes one and two octaves below what you play. The result is powerful, with the deep, rich impact that is only possible when guitar and bass lines are joined at the hip. Wanna play bass lines with your guitar? Wanna play synth-like lines with the addition of some fuzz with your guitar or bass? The stunning UO300 will make your tonal dreams come to life.
First, use the dedicated Range control to specify whether you want to add beef to the high, middle or low frequencies, then dial in the amount of your original sound with the Direct knob. Lastly, turn up the OCT 1 and OCT 2 controls to add the lower octaves. Now bask in the adoration of your fans.
The UO300 isn’t just great for fattening up guitar riffs – it can add incredible beef to keyboards and bass, too! The status LED tells you when the UO300 stomp box is working its magic, and the on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the UO300 with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Help stomp out skinny tone. Get an ULTRA OCTAVER UO300 and go really deep – and you won’t need deep pockets, thanks to its very affordable price. Choose from on octave down, or one octave down plus an additional octave down.
- # Create a monster sound by adding 2 additional tones using your guitar-1 and 2 octaves below the original tone
- # This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- # Dedicated volume controls for all 3 tones for awesome sound shaping
- # Flexible 3-mode Range switch allows ultimate bass performance
- # Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- # Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- # First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- # High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- # Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany