Behringer Vintage Phaser VP1
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Behringer Vintage Phaser VP1 Product Overview by GAK
An authentic Vintage Phaser from Behringer the VP1 provides everything from whirling speakers to impressive jet plane effects.
Onboard you will find the Rate dial and tone switch, allowing you to change and shape the sound to your specifics. The units hardwired true bypass means that you will always get crystal clear signal.
The VP1 can either be powered by a 9 V battery or with a Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Behringer Product Overview
Authentic and classic 3-dimensional phase shifting – the VINTAGE PHASER VP1 provides everything from whirling speakers to impressive jet plane effects! There is a dedicated Rate control and separate Tone switch for fine-tuning the speed and tone. No matter what phasing effect sound you’re after, VP1 makes getting there easy.
It doesn’t get any easier than having only one big knob to turn! With the VP1’s Rate dial and Tone switch, you can harness any degree of phasing, from a slight warble – to an all-out tremolo! The blue LED tells you when it’s activated, and the physically hardwired true bypass maintains crystal-clear signal integrity. You can power the VP1 with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
The VP1 is sure to help you achieve the dream-like tone you have in your head. When your friends ask what that amazing sound is, tell them, “It’s just a phase I’m going through – the VINTAGE PHASER VP1, that is!” The VP1 sounds great on guitars, basses – and keyboards, and is so affordable, you’ll want one for your rehearsal room, the stage, the studio.
- Authentic and classic three dimensional phase shifting-from rapid rotary speaker to impressive jet plane effects
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Rate control and separate Color switch for fine-tuning of effects speed and tone
- Status LED for effect On/Off and battery check
- True hard-wire bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany