Behringer X Air XR16
Behringer X Air XR16 Product Overview by GAK
The X Air XR16 is a 16 input rack mountable mixer for iPad's and other tablets.
The mixer has 8 mic preamps on board, a USB stereo recorder and wifi capability.
There is a USB type-A connector on the front of the unit, allowing users to record live stereo tracks directly to your USB or flash drives.
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer X Air XR16 Digital Mixer is a 16 input portable/rack mountable mixer for Ipad and Android Tablets. Perfect for either Live or studio applications, the Behringer X Air XR16 features 8-award winning mic preamps, a USB stereo recorder that can produce uncompressed stereo recordings and a convenient wifi Module for wireless control. Included with the Behringer X Air XR16 is rack ears and protective bumpers for added flexibility in your studio and stage applications. The front panel USB type-A connector makes the XR16 not only an amazingly powerful digital mixing solution, but also allows recording your live stereo tracks directly to attached USB flash media or harddrives. Dial in the perfect live mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending a dedicated stereo mix to your thumb drive for recording, or play background music in a break. Whether you're making rock history in the studio, or you want to capture intimate live performances; it's never been easier to record stunning tracks with exceptional clarity.
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 16-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 8 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation-no need for external routers
- Revolutionary Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing (future firmware)
- USB connector for file storage or uncompressed stereo WAV recording and playback
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 4 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 4 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/ Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol)
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption