Behringer X-TOUCH Extender Universal Control Surface
Behringer X-Touch Extender
The Behringer X-Touch Extender is a USB DAW controller that is an extension for the X-Touch or X-Touch Compact with eight touch-sensitive motor faders, LCD scribble strips, and USB Hub and Ethernet/USB interfaces. The X-Touch Extender is an ideal, cost-effective way to grow your current setup, and can even be used as a standalone controller for remote recording to your laptop.
Connectivity is simple using traditional USB connections, plus an Ethernet interface is included for use with DAWs that support RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI remote control. The X-Touch Extender features eight fully automated and touch-sensitive 100mm motorised faders. LCD scribble strips grace the top of each channel fader, providing an instant visual readout of which track and parameter you are adjusting.
- Supports Mackie Control, HUI & Standard MIDI Control Protocol
- 8x Fully Automated, Touch-Sensitive 100mm Motorised Faders
- 8x Dynamic LCD Scribble Strips
- 8x Rotary Controls with LED-Collars
- Built-In USB MIDI Interface
- 2-Port Powered Multi-TT USB Hub
- Ethernet Interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI Remote Control
- "Planet Earth" Switching Power Supply (100-240V)