Behringer 1204USB Xenyx 12 Input USB Analogue Mixer
Behringer Xenyx 1204USB Product Overview by GAK
The Xenyx 1204USB is an analog mixer from Behringer. With four high grade Xenyx microphone preamps, British channel EQs and four studio compressors.
Onboard you will find a stereo USB/Audio Interface which allows you to connect the mixer directly to your computer.
You will also receive Behringer's audio software with the mixer, including 150 instrument and effects plug-ins.
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer Xenyx1204USB is a Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs, USB/Audio Interface and energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition Music Production Software.
The Behringer Xenyx 1204 USB features 4 state-of-the-art XENYX, phantom-powered Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps.
The Behringer Xenyx 1204USB is also a stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX, phantom-powered Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs and mute/alt 3-4 function on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany