Behringer Q1204USB Xenyx 12 Input USB Analogue Mixer
Behringer Xenyx Q1204USB Product Overview by GAK
An impressive analog mixer from Behringer the Xenyx Q1204USB provides you with 12 inputs for instruments and microphones.
Onboard you will find 4 studio grade XENYX Mic Preamps alongside 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality.
The built in USB interface allows you to easily connect the mixer to your Mac or PC with little to no hassle.
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer Xenyx Q1204USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium- quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical "British" channel EQs. combined with the easy-to-use "one-knob" compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this, the sweet forgiveness of our British-style EQs and "Wireless-ready" performance of our high-quality ULM digital Wireless Microphone System (mic not included) and the Q1204USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the XENYX Q1204USB isn't just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with its built-in USB/audio interface, the Q1204USB mixer comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into your own personal high- performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX, phantom-powered Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for external FX devices