Boss JS-10 e-Band Audio Player Recorder
Boss eBand JS10: Audio Player/Recorder with Guitar Effects ' The eBand JS-10 is self contained and small, but fills the room with full-range sound from its 2.1 sound system and pro BOSS effects. Jam with a large selection of onboard song tracks and audio loops, and add your own library of favorite songs to play along with via USB or SD media. 2.1-channel sound system with integrated subwoofer delivers full-range sound with powerful deep bass. Two inputs for guitars, basses, and/or vocals, with individual controls and effects paths; ideal for duet jam sessions and teachering New custom DSP chip provides effects and COSM amps equivalent to the flagship GT-100. Over 350 pre-loaded loops for jamming along including new minus-one audio for bass, two guitars, and guitar and bass plus 50 new songs Center Cancel for minus-one play-along sessions; tempo/key-shift function Stylish, sturdy design. The eBand JS-10 is compact and travel friendly, but its performance is huge. An innovative onboard 2.1 speaker system provides rich, full-frequency sound for song playback and the built-in effects and COSM amps, with deep bass that can shake the room.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Pro BOSS Effects Onboard
- -Get creative with the awesome BOSS effects and COSM amps built into the eBand JS-10 equivalent in quality to the flagship GT-100 plus cool extras such as direct recording and Center Cancel for "minus-one" play-along sessions.
- Two Input Channels with Individual FX Paths
- -Two independent input channels are provided, each with its own effect and COSM amp paths. You can plug in any dual combination of guitar, bass, and/or microphone, ideal for duet jam sessions as well as teacher/student music lessons (see below).
- Enhanced Sound Library
- -The eBand JS-10 is packed with cool new play-along tracks, including over 350 audio loops for jamming and 50 new songs. The selection is wider with new variations of instrument combinations, including minus-one audio for bass, two guitars, and guitar and bass. Your favorite MP3s and WAV files can be played back directly from a USB key, or imported into the JS-10 from a computer via USB. In addition, you can record your live performance with effects along with the songs into the JS-10.
- Great Practice Tool
- -With the eBand JS-10, you can jam along with your favorite songs, and freely change the tempo and key with high-quality results. You can also loop and repeat sections of a song, and slow down the fast parts to analyze, learn, and play along. eBand's dual input channels are also an excellent learning tool. For example, a guitar teacher and student can connect their instruments to one eBand; the teacher demonstrates or quickly records a riff or solo using a built-in backing track, and then the student repeats the performance for the teacher using the same track. It's a convenient, effective, and fun method for learning!