Boss ES-5 Effects Switching Pedal
The Boss ES-5 is a smaller version of the incredibly successful ES-8. This amazing switching system saves you tapdancing and prolongs the life of your pedals by not being stood on all the time. For players who want unprecendented control you can even pair your Boss ES-5 with a Boss ES-8.
- Programmable switching system with five loops
- Analog circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create a parallel effect chain
- External control parameters such as delay time can be saved for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually for the input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- Backlit LCD display shows detailed information at a glance
- 200 patch memories provide unmatched capability for actively gigging musicians
- Completely customizable pedal function assignments
- Pro-level practicality and creativity in a compact body
No upgrades available
Boss; as reliable as you can get, and atuned to professional musicians like no other brand!