Cameo ZENIT Z120 Professional Zoom Par LED
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Cameo Zenit® Z 120 is a powerful, fully RDM-enabled PAR spot for demanding professional applications. The long-lasting 120 W RGBW COB LED and 16-bit technology create vivid, high-resolution and exceptionally homogeneous colour mixtures along with perfect dimming behaviour. With a range of 7° to 55°, the motor zoom provides flexible illumination ranging from sharp, narrow beams to widely spread expanses.
With flicker-free operation, thanks to a 3,600 Hz refresh rate, and its IP65 classification, the ZENIT Z 120 is excellently suited for use in TV and film or outdoors. The PAR spot also features colour temperature correction, a variable white balance and 4 selectable dimmer curves, whose response can be adjusted to simulate halogen lamps.
The ZENIT Z 120 can be controlled in 7 modes via DMX or operated in master, slave or standalone mode. It is operated via a backlit display with 4 buttons. An access lock prevents unauthorized setting changes.
The Cameo ZENIT Z 120’s extremely robust housing is convection-cooled for silent operation. The spot works with all voltages between 100 and 240 volts; Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 and 5-pin X-HD input and output sockets facilitate problem-free parallel connection. The adjustable double bracket makes easy mounting possible and also serves as a floor stand.
- Powerful, professional PAR spot with 7–55° zoom
- Fully RDM enabled
- 120 W RGBW COB LED
- 16-bit technology for homogeneous, high-resolution colours
- Colour temperature correction
- 4 high-resolution dimmer curves with variable response
- Variable white balance
- Flicker-free: perfect for TV and film applications
- IP65 classified, suitable for outdoor use
- 7 DMX control modes, plus master, slave and standalone operation
- Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 and 5-pin X-HD power and DMX sockets
- Product type LED PAR Lighting
- Type Indoor
- Colour spectrum RGBW
- Number of LEDs 1
- LED type 120W (approx. 50000 operating hours)
- Refresh rate 3600 Hz
- Dispersion 7 - 55 °
- DMX input 5-pin Neutrik X-HD
- DMX output 5-pin Neutrik X-HD
- DMX mode 10-channel , 11-channel , 17-channel , 3-channel , 4-channel , 5-channel , 9-channel
- DMX Functions colour fade , colour jump , colour macro , Colour temperature correction , Dimmer , Dimmer Curve , Dimmer Fine , Dimmer Response , reset , RGBW , RGBW Fine , strobe , Zoom , Zoom Fine
- Standalone modes colour fade , colour jump , colour macro , Dimmer Curve , Dimmer Response , Display Lock , master / slave mode , static colour , strobe , White Balance adjustable
- Controls down , Enter , mode , up
- Indicators backlit LCD
- Operating voltage 100 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power consumption 180 W
- Power connector Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 IN (NAC3FX-W) / OUT (NACMFX-W)
- Housing material metal
- Cabinet colour Black
- Protection class IP 65
- Cooling Convection
- Illuminance (55°) 3900lx @ 1m , (7°) 62000lx @ 1m
- Luminous flux 2117 lm
- Operating Temperature -15 - 45 °C