Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH FR M Mahogany with Quilt Maple, Maple Fingerboard, Dark Amber
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH Overview.
Charvel’s Pro-Mod DK24 HH FR M Mahogany with Quilt Maple is a perfect fusion of elegance and high performance, designed for a new breed of player whose musical vision and versatility knows no boundaries. The sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout make access to the upper registers seamless, while the bolt-on maple neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. The silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back of the neck grants sublime playability, while the conveniently located heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick neck relief tweaks on the fly. Designed for speed, the 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset black dot inlays.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the Pro-Mod DK24 HH FR M Mahogany with Quilt Maple also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, dome-style control knobs for the volume and no-load tone controls, Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed), die-cast tuners and more.
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH Specs:
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Middle Pickup:
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N
- Controls: Volume, No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)