Cordoba 22T Tenor Ukulele
The Cordoba 22 Series Ukuleles are designed to bring the popular combination of Indian Rosewood back and sides and a solid spruce top to the ukulele. This gives the 22 series a brighter and springier sound than many other ukuleles. Other features include a high-gloss finish, wooden rope rosette and matching purfling.
The 22 Series has 5 models: The 22S Soprano, 22C Concert, 22T Tenor, 22B Baritone and the 22T-CE Electro Acoustic Tenor.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Top Solid spruce
- Back & Sides Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge Black ABS Binding / Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay All-natural wooden rope pattern purfling
- Rosette Hand-inlaid wooden rope pattern
- Finish High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany Neck/Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length 430mm (17")
- Nut Width 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle Bone
- Number of Frets 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length 6.75" at upper bout, 8.75" at lower bout, 11.75" length
- Overall Length 26"
- Body Depth 2.75" at upper bout, 3" at lower bout
- Tuning Machines Silver with Black Buttons
- Strings Aquila 10U
- Electronics NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard NA
- Case NA
- Specs are subject to change.