Cordoba 25SK Soprano Ukulele
The Cordoba 25 Series Ukuleles are all-acacia ukuleles with a unique tone and gorgeous feel that you won't want to put down. Traditional Portuguese design features such as its herringbone binding and rosette makes the Cordoba 25 Series incredibly attractive ukuleles that players of all levels will enjoy.
The 25 Series consists of the 25SK Soprano, 25CK, 25TK and 25TK-CE models.
All 25 Series Ukuleles come with a Cordoba gig bag.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Top Solid acacia
- Back & Sides acacia
- Binding/Bridge Maple and Ebony Rope Pattern/ Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay Maple
- Rosette Maple and Ebony Herringbone Pattern
- Finish Satin polyurethane in natural
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck/ Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length 13 1/2" / 343mm
- Nut Width 35mm / 1.38"
- Fret Marker Inlays 4mm Pearloid Dots
- Nut/Saddle Bone
- Number of Frets 16
- Bracing/Build Spruce fan
- Body Width & Length 7 1/8" (181mm) at lower bout/ 5 1/4" (133mm) at upper bout/ 9 1/2" (240mm) body length
- Overall Length 21" / 533mm
- Body Depth 2 3/8" (60mm) at tail/ 2" (50mm) at heel
- Tuning Machines Silver/Black
- Strings Aquila Nylgut
- Specs are subject to change.