D'Addario EJ63i Nickel Wound Tenor Banjo Strings (12-36)
D'Addario J63l banjo sets are designed for the Irish Tenor Banjo, typically tuned in fifths and played with a "plectrum" picking style.
D'Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Designed for the Irish Tenor Banjo
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Nickelplated steel for bright tone, smooth feel and long life
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .036
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh