D'Addario EJ80 Phosphor Bronze Octave Mandolin, Medium, 12-46
D'Addario's Octave Mandolin strings are designed for use with Octave Mandolins of various scales. The unwound strings are made from plain steel and the wound strings arre phopshor bronze, acclaimed worldwide for its great, long-lasting tone. Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation. D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Designed for use with octave mandolins of various scales
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012/.012, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022/.022, .032/.032, .046/.046
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh