dB Technologies BH10 Active Speaker
dB Technologies BH10 Active Speaker Product Overview by GAK
The dB Technologies BH10 is part of the B-Hype family of PA speakers. The BH10 speakers are good quality, portable speakers and are dynamic in that they are suitable for a range of live sound situations such as gigs and rehearsals.
The versatile BH10 is an active speaker, featuring a 1" compression driver and a 10" woofer. Additionally, it's equipped with an innovative asymmetrical horn to guarantee efficient sound coverage, alongside the DSP preset which allows the user to enhance lower and upper frequencies.
The lightweight cabinets ensure maximum portability and have a contemporary full grille design. The cabinets can also be placed horizontally as stage monitors if required.
dB now offer a 5 year warranty on all speakers when you register your product with them.
- Maximum efficiency up to 121 dB SPL
- Professional acoustic performance
- Innovative horn design for uniform and extended coverage
- Compact featherweight
- Clean and contemporary design enhancing portability
- 3 handles
- Double stage monitor angle
- Preset EQ Flat /Boost
- Technical Data
- -Speaker Type - 2-Way Active Speaker
- Acoustical data
- -Usable Bandwidth [-10dB] - 55 - 20.000 Hz
- -Frequency Response[-6 dB] - 62 - 19.600 Hz
- -Max - SPL121 dB
- -Type HF - Compression Driver
- -HF voice coil - 1 "
- -LF - 10 "
- -LF voice coil - 1.5 "
- -Crossover Frequency - 2300 Hz (24 dB/oct.)
- -Horizontal Dispersion - asymmetrical 85° up / 120°down
- -Vertical Dispersion - 85° (+25/ -60°)
- -Amp Technology - Custom Made
- -Amp Class - Class D - Passice cooling (convection)
- -Power Peak - 260 W
- -Controller - DSP 28/56 bit- 48 kHz
- -Limiter - Peak, RMS, Thermal
- -Controls - Volume, Audio Input Sensitivity, DSP Preset
- -Main Connection - VDE
- -Signal Input - Balanced 1xCombo IN (MIC/LINE)
- -SIGNAL Out - (Balanced) 1xXLR OUT (LINK)
- -Housing - Polypropylene
- -Grille - Full Metal Grille
- -Handles - 3 (2 on side 1 on top)
- -Pole Mount - 36 mm
- -Width - 295 mm (11.61 in)
- -Height - 544 mm (21.42 in)
- -Depth - 283 mm (11.14 in)
- -Weight - 9 kg (19.84 lbs)
- Angles - UpDouble wedge angle 45°