dB Technologies Ingenia IG3T 2 Way Active Speaker
Part of dB Technologies' Ingenia series, the IG3T is an active speaker equipped with 2 10" low frequency transducers and a 1.4" compression driver.
Like the other models in the Ingenia series, the IG3T can not only work individually, it can also be easy paired with another speaker by turning one upside down and playing it on top of the other. This is achieved with the help of infrared technology as it detects the presence of a second speaker and the innovative onboard configuration wizard automatically sets up the system to produce optimum coverage and acoustic transparency.
The IG3T has a horn design which is horizontally symmetric and vertically asymmetric. This means that horizontal dispersion is wide and constant and the vertical dispersion is narrow in the upper part and wider in the lower part. This allows high frequencies to merge, avoiding unwanted interferences.
The IG3T is also very user-friendly, with a versatile but simple OLED display where you can run various editing features and settings from behind the interface.
Additionally, the polypropylene reinforced cabinet is rugged and compact, allowing easy handling and transportation.
dB Technologies now offer a 5 year warranty on all speakers when you register your product with them.
- CEC HORN TECHNOLOGY (ASYMMETRICAL VERTICAL COVERAGE)
- DIGITAL STEERING COVERAGE
- ELEMENT POSITION DETECTION (IR PORT)
- SPEAKERS WITH NEODYMIUM MAGNETS
- OLED DSP INTERFACE
- UNIQUE SPEAKER LOCK SYSTEM
- Technical Data
- -Speaker Type 2-Way Active Speaker
- Acoustical data
- -Frequency Response [-10dB] - 53 - 20.000 Hz
- -Frequency Response [-6dB] - 57- 19.200 Hz
- -Max SPL - 132 dB
- -HF - 1.4"
- -HF Voice Coil - 3''
- -Directivity (HxV) - 110 x 90° (+20°/- 70°)
- -HF Type - Neodymium compression driver
- -Horn - Vertical asymmetric
- -Crossover Frequency - 1100 Hz
- -LF - 2x10”
- -LF Voice Coil - 2.5"
- -LF Type - Neodymium
- -Amp Technology - Digipro® G3
- -Amp Class - Class-D
- -Peak Power - 1800 W
- -RMS Power - 900 W
- -User Interface - OLED display + rotative knob w/switch
- -Self-rotating display - Yes
- -Positioning - EPD (Element Position Detection)
- -Display Mirroring - Yes
- -Controller DSP - 56 bit
- -AD/DA Converter - 24bit/48kHz
- -System Presets - Factory presets + User defined
- -Limiter - Dual Active Peak, RMS, Thermal
- -Signal Input - 1 x Combo IN (XLR + Jack 6.3mm)
- -Signal Out - 1 x XLR link OUT
- -USB connector - Yes - mini USB
- -Housing - Polypropylene PP reinforced
- -Grille - FULL /Invisible screws
- -Flyable - Yes
- -Handles - 1x on top / 1x on bottom
- -Pole Mount - Yes
- -Width - 280 mm (11.02 in)
- -Height - 806 mm (31.73 in)
- -Depth - 393 mm (15.47 in)
- -Weight - 22.24Kg (49.03 lbs.)