dB Technologies Ingenia IG4T 2 Way Active Speaker
The last addition to the series, the Ingenia IG4T is a 2 way active speaker, equipped with four 6.5" low frequency transducers and one 1.4" compression driver.
Like each of the other speakers in the Ingenia series, the IG4T is able to work paired with another speaker by turning one upside down and putting it on top of the other. The system is then instantly set up by the smart onboard configuration wizard to adapt to two speakers, allowing advanced coverage and acoustic coherence.
The IG4T also features a versatile horn design where the horizontal dispersion is wide and the vertical dispersion is narrow in the upper part and wider in the lower part. This is due to the design being horizontally symmetric and vertically asymmetric, allowing higher frequencies to add up, avoiding unwanted interferences.
With an innovative but simple OLED display, you can run a range of editing features and settings from behind the interface with ease.
Housed in a polypropylene reinforced cabinet, the IG4T is also durable and compact, ensuring easy transportation and handling.
dB Technologies now offer a 5 year warranty on all speakers when you register your product with them.
- CEC HORN TECHNOLOGY (ASYMMETRICAL VERTICAL COVERAGE)
- DIGITAL STEERING COVERAGE
- ELEMENT POSITION DETECTION (IR PORT)
- SPEAKERS WITH NEODYMIUM MAGNETS
- OLED DSP INTERFACE
- UNIQUE SPEAKER LOCK SYSTEM
- Technical Data
- -Speaker Type - 2-Way Active Speaker
- Acoustical data
- -Frequency Response [-10dB] - 74- 20.000 Hz
- -Frequency Response [-6dB] - 88 - 19.200 Hz
- -Max SPL - 132 dB
- -HF - 1.4"
- -HF Voice Coil - 3"
- -Directivity (HxV) - 110 x 90° (+20°/- 70°)
- -HF Type - Neodymium compression driver
- -Horn - Vertical asymmetric
- -Crossover Frequency - 1100 Hz
- -LF - 4x6.5”
- -LF Voice Coil 1.5"
- -LF Type - Neodymium
- -Amp Technology - Digipro® G3
- -Amp Class - Class-D
- -Peak Power - 1800 W
- -RMS Power - 900 W
- -User Interface - OLED display + rotative knob w/switch
- -Self-rotating display - Yes
- -Positioning - EPD (Element Position Detection)
- -Display Mirroring - Yes
- -Controller - DSP 56 bit
- -AD/DA Converter - 24bit/48kHz
- -System Presets - Factory presets + User defined
- -Limiter - Dual Active Peak, RMS, Thermal
- -Signal Input - 1 x Combo IN (XLR + Jack 6.3mm)
- -Signal Out - 1 x XLR link OUT
- -USB connector - Yes - mini USB
- -Housing - Polypropylene PP reinforced
- -Grille - FULL /Invisible screws
- -Flyable - Yes
- -Handles - 1x on top / 1x on bottom
- -Pole Mount - Yes
- -Width - 195 mm (7.68 in)
- -Height - 956 mm (37.64 in)
- -Depth - 271 mm (10.67 in)
- -Weight - 18.2 Kg (40 lbs.)