DBX 1215 Dual Channel 15-Band Graphic Equalizer
Dbx 1215 Dual Channel 15-Band Graphic Equalizer
The dbx 1215 Dual 15 Band Graphic Equalizer With Switchable 40Hz/18Db Per Octave Low Cut Filters & Selectable -/+ 6Db Or +/- 15 Db Boost/cut Range. High quality and easy, effective sound shaping.
The dbx 1215 was designed to meet the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls. The dbx 1215 provides standard features like dual channels, 15 2/3 octave bands, ISO frequency centers, +/-12 dB input gain range, and switchable 40Hz/18 dB per octave low-cut filters, but also includes other thoughtful features. These include 45 mm faders; selectable +/-6dB or +/-15dB boost/cut range for precise gain adjustments; XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4 inch TRS connectors for installation ease; balanced inputs and outputs for quiet operation; and chassis/signal ground lift capabilities for quick hum isolation. The visionary design of the dbx 1215 makes your job easier.
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of 6 or 15 dB
- Electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Servo balanced/unbalanced inputs
- RF filtered inputs and outputs
- XLR, Barrier Strip, and 1/4 inch TRS connectors
- -12dB/ 12dB input gain range
- 18dB/octave 40Hz Bessel low-cut filter
- Chassis/signal ground lift capability
- Internal power supply transformer
- Power-off hardwire relay bypass
No upgrades available