dbx PB48 Patchbay
The DBX PB-48 Point Patchbay. Get your audio gear organised with this high quality patchbay. The DBX PB-48 features 48 front panel patchpoints and 48 rear panel patchpoints, from 24 user-adjustable board assemblies that can be configured for Half-Normalled or De-Normalled patchbay operation without soldering or cutting wires.
The PB-48 is a rugged, noise-free, patchbay designed to serve all your patchbay needs, from providing clear and easy access to your mixer and other studio gear, to reducing the wear and tear on their jacks, to facilitating quick and precise re-routing of devices within your studio setup.
PB-48 patchbay jacks accept balanced TRS or unbalanced TS standard audio 1/4 inch plugs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Patch Points: 48 (2 rows of 24)
- Jacks: 1/4 inch phone, balanced or unbalanced, nickel-silver, self-cleaning contacts
- Normalling: Half-normalled or de-normalled (user configurable)
- Chassis Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75 x 19 x 2.6 inches (44mm x 482mm x 68mm)
- Module Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.4 x 0.6 x 2.6 inches (40mm x 18mm x 68mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 lb (1.1 kg)