Death by Audio Robot 8-bit Pitch Transposer Pedal
Death By Audio Robot
8-bit Pitch Transposer - Oct up/down
The Robot is a low fidelity 8 bit pitch transposer with absolutely no feelings whatsoever. It is completely synthetic and transforms any input into a puree of resynthesized robot jargon. Features bendable super lo-fi octave up, octave down, arp, and unity pitches.
• Volume: Controls master volume.
• Control Knob: Located on the right-hand side of the pedal. Controls the pitch of the effect. When turned up completely clockwise, it is at its highest pitch. Turning down, counterclockwise, lowers the pitch or speed of the arpeggiator.
• Rotary Selector:
• Normal: Same pitch with 8-bit digital conversion when the Control Knob is fully clockwise. Turning the Control Knob down bends the pitch lower.
• Octave Down: The Control Knob turned fully clockwise yields a nasty octave down sound. Turning the Control Knob down bends the pitch further downwards.
• Octave Up: The Control Knob turned fully clockwise yields a nasty octave up sound. turning the Control Knob down bends the pitch lower.
• Arpeggiator: The pitch arpeggiates in a sequence. The Control Knob adjusts the speed of the arpeggiator.
• Power: 9V (runs ons a positive ring, negative tip 9V DC adapter or included 9V battery).
Note: Requires a dedicated power supply and will not work with any daisy chain power system.
• Current Draw: 23 mA.