Eastman E1D Dreadnought Acoustic
Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
Body Dimensions:15 5/8" x 4 3/4"
Bracings:Hand Scalloped X
Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
Body Back/Sides:Solid Sapele
Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
Truss Rod:Dual Acting
Binding:Top and Back
Side Dot Color:White
Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
Back/Sides Finish:Open Pore
Pickguard:Tortoise Shell G-Guard
Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
Case:Padded Eastman Gig Bag
Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping Well V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Deluxe padded Eastman gig bag
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
- Color Options:Traditional
Great guitar from Eastman, it holds it's own with some high end stuff, no problem !