Eastman E2OM Orchestra Model Acoustic
Overview by GAK
The Eastman E2OM Handmade Orchestra Model Acoustic has a solid Sapele body and a solid cedar top. The mahogany neck has a traditional even ‘C’ shaped profile and is topped with an ebony fretboard with a 12" radius. The Eastman E2OM also has an ebony bridge, bone saddle, open-gear tuners, and hand scalloped X bracing.
To complete the Eastman E2OM is nickel hardware, a tortoiseshell G-Guard pickguard, and a satin finish. It comes with D’Addario 12-35 EXP6 strings and includes a padded Eastman gig bag.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Colour: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/ Black Dots
- Body Top Finish: Satin Finish
- Back/Sides Finish: Satin Finish
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell G-Guard
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: None
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
- Color Options: Traditional
No upgrades available