Eastman E6D Traditional Dreadnought Acoustic
Faith FRSB45 Classic Burst Mars Drop Shoulder Dreadnought Acoustic £809.00
Guild Westerly OM-150 Acoustic (Natural) £799.00
Guild Westerly F-150 Acoustic (Natural) £884.00
Ozark 3616 Deluxe Biscuit Resonator £907.00
Seagull Artist Mosaic Dreadnought Acoustic £845.00
Eastman AC420 Dreadnought Acoustic £919.00
Eastman E6OM Traditional Orchestra Model Acoustic £885.00
Eastman E6D Product Overview
The iconic shape of the Dreadnought is synonymous with acoustic guitars in general. The E6D is a traditional dreadnought acoustic from Eastman, featuring a solid Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides, helping to create a rich and warm tone.
Eastman guitars are known for their versatility and are great for flat-picking, strumming as well as being used as a backing guitar for vocalists.
Eastman E6D Specifications:
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Cutaway: None
- Slope Shoulder: None
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Headstock Style: Traditional
- Binding: Body
- Binding Material: Black
- Logo Material: Maple
- Inlay: Abalone
- Inlay Material: Dot
- Side Dot Color: White
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard Material: Tortoise Shell (included in case)
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Electronics: OEM Install Options: LR Baggs Anthem SL or the LR Baggs Anthem
- Strings: Cleartone Phosphor Bronze .012-.053
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case