Empress Effects ParaEQ Pedal
The Empres Effects is designed for those of us who are always striving to enhance our tone. It's time to un-leash the power of the Empress ParaEQ w/Boost EQ Pedal on your instrument GÇô sadly, it may piss you off that you haven't been using it for years.
Most Beta testers were not excited to test this pedal for us GÇô it didn't have the bells and whistles of the superdelay...but they were pleasantly surprised by it's awesome flexibility.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Ultra Transparent Sweet Sounding EQ - enhance your sound without masking the tone of your instrument.
- Lots of Control - with switchable q, fully over-lapping sweepable frequency selection, and 15dB of cut and boost you'll get all the control you need.
- Ultra-Quiet - You've come to expect our pedals to be noise free and we've delivered once again. If you put this at the front of your chain and boost a bit you'll also cut down on the noise your other pedals are introducing.
- Loads of Headroom - Internally switchable to run off 9/12/18V power supplies.
- 30dB of Boost - making it an ideal candidate before long effects chains and overdriving tube amps.
- Pristine Clean Sound - We measured the distortion to be less than 0.03%. Pretty remarkable for a guitar pedal.
- True Bypass - The Empress ParaEq w/Boost EQ Pedal employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Perfect Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason the ParaEq w/Boost isn't for you, send it back within 45 days for a refund. Read our Guarantee for more details. This guarantee does not cover Empress products not bought from www.empresseffects.com.
- Two Year Warranty - The Empress ParaEq w/Boost EQ Pedal comes with a two-year warranty. Read our Warranty for details. You can extend the warranty to 4 years by simply registering online.
- Great Value - The Empress ParaEq w/Boost, a perfect blend of quality and innovation, will retail on empresseffects.com and in select music stores for $249 USD. Order one now!
- The Empress ParaEq w/Boost does not run off of batteries. It is powered by a standard 9, 12 or 18VDC negative tip wall wart (like the BOSS PSA-120). Power supply sold separately.
- Power Input Voltage 9 - 24 V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption ~75mA at 9V
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector 1/4" Jack
- Output connector 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only) 1.5"
- Height (including controls) 2"
- Length 3.5"
- Width 4.5"
- weight 1 lb
- Q's 0.5, 1.5 and 3
- input impedance 500K ohms
- output impedance 510 ohms