Epiphone Casino Coupe, Cherry
The Epiphone Casino Coupe is the legendary Casino, reborn. Taking the way the 339 combined a 335 and a Les Paul, the Coupe is a slick, small bodied Casino equivalent.
It's a Les Paul sized hollowbody that's sure to prove a favourite with tone connoisseurs everywhere. This is a guitar that gives you a smaller sized arch-top, without giving you a a smaller sounding archtop. The Casino Coupe features the familiar Casino styling and shape, albeit with some different proportions. Made from 5-layer laminated Maple the body has single layer ivory binding on the top and back.
The Mahogany neck is cut to Epiphone supremely playable SlimTaper profile which is patterned after prime vintage models. Its comfortable for hours of play and for smooth transitions between rhythm and lead.
Just like a regular Casino the heart of the Coupe is the pair of "dogear" P-90s. With its rounded tone the P-90 is a great all-purpose pickup that suits the coupe perfectly.
The Epiphone Casino Coupe adds another, versatile option to your arsenal if you love semi-acoustic tone, but struggle with the bigger bodies, or just want something that feels like less of a transition from you regular electric.
Call GAK now for Epiphone info, advice and the UK's best deals - 01273 665400
- Body: Laminated Maple 5-layer
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper™
- Neck Joint: Set-neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Parallelogram Pearloid inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone P90R
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P90T
- -Neck volume
- -Neck Tone
- -Bridge Volume
- -Bridge Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Nut: Imitation Bone
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Headstock Logo: Vintage Epiphone in Pearloid
- Machine Heads: "Deluxe" with small metal buttons 14:1 ratio
- Knobs: Top Hat with metal inserts and pointers
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with 14 degree angle
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Coupe Trapeze
- Sound Hole Label: 1960s style orange oval
- Pickguard: PVC white and black 3-layer
- Pickguard Logo: Historic metal "E"
- Output: ¼" Epiphone Heady Duty non-rotating
Stunning little guitar, sounds great, feels great and looks the business!!
Plays beautifully, easy to play. Lighter than expected which is a plus.
I bought this particular instrument as a gift for my girlfriend - this is the smaller version of the standard Epiphone Cherry Casino that I use on stage, and yet it still packs a punch! Size matters? Nah... it’s gorgeous to look at, slinky and smooth to play and that rhythm pick up is like creamy goodness splashing the audience in the face. Great stuff!